OPENROAD Recovery Traction Board：
OPENROAD's Generation2 Recovery Traction uses high-strength nylon material, which can withstand any heavy vehicles up to 10 tons, while having impact resistance and UV resistance. They are portable and can be placed on the trunk or on the roof of your car. They work well in hot and cold climates and can withstand temperatures as low as minus 40 degrees.The product can be used as shovels when you're stuck in desert or mud. The lower height on both ends design is also complying with mechanical design principles. At the same time, it supports free shipping, saving you unnecessary expenses.
The OPENROAD Gen2 tracks have advantages of toughness, tensile strength, compressive strength, anti-fatigue, anti-corrosion. Thermostability and UV resistance. Heavy Duty and UV-Resistant.Anti-tarnishing.
Sand/snow/mud grips on the underside of track for non-slip applications Can accommodate vehicles up to 10 tons. Bottom bending-proof, cruciform grip ground design makes the product more firm, more solid in ground-gripping.
The product can be used as shovels when you're stuck in desert or mud. The lower height on both ends design is also complying with mechanical design principles.
Works with any vehicle! Store them in the trunk or on the roof of your vehicle and take them anywhere! 6 Comfortable side handles for easy portability.
Recovery Traction board features and specifications:
- Quantity：2 Traction Tracks
- Temperature Range:-40°F~176F(-40C~80C)
- Step 1: Use a shovel to get underneath the tires. Dig a track in front of ALL tires to make a roll-out path. The goal is to reduce resistance so you can keep your momentum.
- Step 2: Reduce tire pressure to a minimum amount you are comfortable with. It is recommended to bring the Off-Road Recovery Kit, it's essential when off-road or in remote areas.
- Step 3: Place the track on the tires and hold a steady throttle until you feel the car rising, then increase the throttle until you can gain traction.
If you have any problems, you can contact us at any time.