OPENROAD 3in X 30ft-30000lb Recovery Strap Kit
The traction rope provides 30000LBS of breaking strength belts, with a total length of 20 feet and a width of 4 inches; An essential tool for off-roaders, emergency personnel, farmers or anyone needing to haul heavy objects.
Our traction belt is an ideal tool for hauling trucks, off-road vehicles, hauling heavy equipment, or moving large debris; OPENROAD will make your off-road travel easy and enjoyable, and you can pull out stuck cars through the traction belt.
In an emergency, you can use the traction belt to easily remove fallen trees, stumps, shrubs, and debris, saving you the expenses paid to professionals and waiting for rescue time.
- The OPENROAD Recovery Strap is a great value piece of off-road gear that will satisfy all your rescue needs.
- Each end of the OPENROAD recovery strap is protected by Cordura to maximize the life of the strap.
- OPENROAD recovery straps are made of industrial-grade mildew-resistant nylon to ensure they will not break.
- The Kit Equips 3/4 Inches D Ring Shackle Was Made From High-Strength Forged Steel And Per Towing Capacity Up To 4.75 Tons (10,471 Pounds) Foe Superior Strength While Towing.
- The Powder-Coat Finish Increases Corrosion Resistance. An Industry-High-Standard 7/8 Inches Screw Pin For Ease Of Use And Keep It Stability.
- "Life Road! OPENROAD!"