3/8inch 100ft Synthetic Winch Rope
The OPENROAD synthetic winch rope features an impressive breaking capacity of 23,809 lbs, this 100ft winch rope is something you won’t regret to have if you want to stay in the clear and get out of sticky situations both quickly and safely.
The OPENROAD synthetic rope equips Ballistic Nylon Sliding Protective Sleeve. 12-Strand Tough Construction, Unbeatable, Breaking Strength. Both The Synthetic Rope And The Protective Sleeve Are Heat-Resistant.
The OPENROAD Rig/ATV/UTV/Crawler/Jeep/Truck/Trailer winch rope is firmly manufactured, which can be a perfect substitution for cumbersome steel cable. Fit on OPENROAD, Warn, SmittyBilt, ARB, Come up, etc winch brands.
OPENROAD 3/4 Inches D Ring Shackle Was Made From High-Strength Forged Steel And Per Towing Capacity Up To 4.75 Tons (10,471 Pounds) Foe Superior Strength While Towing.
The Powder-Coat Finish Increases Corrosion Resistance. An Industry-High-Standard 7/8 Inches Screw Pin For Ease Of Use And Keep It Stability.
- Spool the synthetic rope onto your winch drum in accordance with the instruction.
- Routine maintenance is required to ensure the rope stays clear of water, sand, and soil to prolong its life.
- It is not recommended to rub the rope on sharp surfaces, rocks, trees, etc.
- It is recommended to avoid sharp bends and twists during recovery.
- The OPENROAD Synthetic Rope must be replaced when approximately 25% of the visible outer fibers were abraded.